There are many causes of water damage to your home or business. It is one of the most common problems that residents experience. A leaking water pipe can quickly discharge a significant amount of water – damaging carpets, flooring, drywall, furniture and other household items. The longer the water sits, other problems can arise such as mold and mildew. Whatever the source, you need help fast.
Causes of Water Damage:
Many times flooded appliances are the culprit. Flooding or other natural disasters may also create the issue. KDK Group will fix the problem and restore damage from water quickly.
Water damage can come from many sources, including:
- Result of major fire extinguishing efforts
- Broken water pipes and lines from washing machines, dishwashers, ice makers and other appliances
- Overflowing sinks, tubs and toilets
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
Our technicians are highly trained and certified in water damage restoration with less need for demolition and reconstruction. We also provide mold removal and remediation.
An insurer has only one real opportunity to substantially reduce the severity of a water damage claim. By shortening the elapsed time between the reporting of a loss and the start of mitigation, total dollars spent on a claim is reduced.